fredag, maj 14, 2010

Environmentally friendly

My hair is about to be shipped off into the Gulf of Mexico. Well, I saved some of it on my head in a rather funky haircut (love Blue Velvet) but the rest will help taking care of the oil spill. Isn't it fabulous that you can give something back to nature simply by taking care of yourself? I also recently learned that at Starbucks you can pick up used coffee grounds for free to use for your garden. I know that my contribution to the environment is only a fart in space (as we say in Sweden), but if everybody chips in, we might actually be able to make a change.

Oh. My camera is temporarily dead (i.e. out of battery, and I'm too lazy to charge it) so I won't be able to provide you with a picture of my environmentally friendly and at the same time sassy hair. Sorry.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar