fredag, maj 07, 2010

Amärican blågg-posts

I saw that Crazy Mrs. B. has now joined my modest but faithful amount of followers. So here it is, a post that you can read and make sense of. And, thank you so much for the tip about VIP Nails. They're awesome, and with reasonable prices. And my English sucks. I know. It's embarrasing. That's why I normally post in Swedish. Cuz my Swedish sucks a little less. Only a little. This is probably not going to be a long-lasting experiment. Mrs. B., I'll just have to teach you Swedish instead. The little that I know.

2 kommentarer:

  1. You are so awesome! I have a confession...i've been translating your blog entries using Bing translator. I'm pretty sure some of it is not what you really wrote, but it get the jist of it! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ha ha ha! Fantastic!! But since u managed to translate it, I guess u found out how boring my blog really is ;)

    SvaraRadera