tisdag, maj 11, 2010

Confessions

I suffer from internet-anxiety. I'm fairly sure it's a rather new and somewhat undiscovered condition. One of the symptoms is that I have difficulties logging off my different accounts e.g. hotmail, google, facebook, etc. What if I were to miss something important? Another problem is my compulsive reading of different blogs, where I get upset if there are no new and interesting posts for me to enjoy. Or, if I post something extraordinary (in my opinion) on facebook and nobody comments. Yes, this is an addiction like any worthy of a spot in the ICD-10 collection.

Seriously. I need a job. Then and only then would I become one of those people that say;
-Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. You know I'm so busy, I hardly ever check my facebook-account.

That's all for now. I don't have time to elaborate more on this blog post, I have to open up my Skype, check my email again, and make sure no head hunting nurse recruiter has left me an email where she explains she also left me a voicemail.

1 kommentar: